Familiar Game
Enjoy with Android APP
Download
Menu

Xbox One X Console – Is it worth the upgrade from Xbox one to Xbox one x?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  BestGamer 3 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

BestGamer
    Participant

Xbox One X Console

Question: Xbox One X Console – Is it worth the upgrade from Xbox one to Xbox one x?

Only if you have a 4k tv

Yes

That honestly depends on what you are looking for. If you had your one for awhile (like 2013) I would, better graphics and smoother processing. But if not honestly I would stick to the one or one s, it isn’t required to have the x to play anything so I’d keep it. The reason I upgraded was because my one kind of crapped itself. Go with what you think is best.

Yes if you have a 4K tv

Possibly if you have a 4k HDR TV and you want to play the 4k-enabled games. Otherwise, no.

https://www.windowscentral.com/all-xbox-one-x-enhanced-games

It depends on what your wanting from the system. If you’re looking for 4K games, performance increase with General games back compatibility, games without 4K support. Load times in most cases have a noticeable decrease wait time with the system. Doesn’t matter if you’re on a 1080P or a 4K TV you can notice some definite visual enhancements compared to Xbox S and even a greater from the original Xbox One. In the end it’s really up to you on what you’re looking for the system on whether or not it’s worth it. My experience with the system it was worth it.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.