Familiar Game
Enjoy with Android APP
Download
Menu

Xbox One X Console – I’m think about getting the Xbox one x or the ps4 pro and I know that the Xbox is better in power, but all my friends have an ps 4 so idk what to get?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  BestGamer 3 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

BestGamer
    Participant

Xbox One X Console

Question: Xbox One X Console – I’m think about getting the Xbox one x or the ps4 pro and I know that the Xbox is better in power, but all my friends have an ps 4 so idk what to get?

I prefer Xbox, the graphics and gameplay are great, comfortable controllers, and it operates like a computer. You can put any USB or external hard drive for memory, and you can use any phone headset in your controller for multiplayer.
    If your friends have PS4 though, you may want that. No cross platform playing yet :/

I’m an Xbox guy, but it gets boring playing by yourself…

To be honest I love the Xbox way more than the PS4 because it’s so fast and the graphics are much better on the X than the Pro. The choice is yours but I would pick when I would feel happy with. What do you say?

X box is too difficult…… listen to your friends. I sent the x box back and got 2 ps 4

Don’t always follow the heard to the water sometimes you will only be lead to alligators

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.