Familiar Game
Enjoy with Android APP
Download
Menu

Xbox One S Console – What is the difference between this one that’s being discontinued, the 500 gb/GO, and the xbox one s that’s out now?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  BestGamer 3 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

BestGamer
    Participant

Xbox One S Console

Question: Xbox One S Console – What is the difference between this one that’s being discontinued, the 500 gb/GO, and the xbox one s that’s out now?

I’m assuming you asked this question to decide which one to buy now and assumes you are upgrading to a new machine. The differences between these two machines is mostly technical and not so important to a casual user. If price is the consideration the go with the best price. If price is not a consideration then go with the new xbox one x which is touted to be vastly superior.

Are you talking about the xbox X? The Xbox X the newest console "does" "4k" gaming depending on the game(s) most of the games are not in 4k, this Xbox S is just a better version than the original Xbox one…confusing I know trust me..it is
    This is the one you should be purchasing unless you want the 4k version of the console go with the xbox X . if you’re looking at a Xbox s and its over 200 bucks don’t buy it get one of these because MOST Xbox S come with a game its a better deal don’t over pay for something. if you need more memory look into installing a Seagate 2 terabyte for your console..its a great addition if you play a lot if games.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.