Familiar Game
Enjoy with Android APP
Download
Menu

Xbox One S Console – I have dsl. Can i download and watch prime & netflix etc. In 4k or what ever……. Cant do it on playstation anymore.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  BestGamer 4 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

BestGamer
    Participant

Xbox One S Console

Question: Xbox One S Console – I have dsl. Can i download and watch prime & netflix etc. In 4k or what ever……. Cant do it on playstation anymore.

To the person who answered,you are wrong. You do not need xbox live to use apps. you only need xbox live membership to to play games on line against other players. I use Netflix and Amazon with no xbox live membership.

I realize it has been a while since you asked, but for others wondering. You must have an XBox live account to use the aps!

I’m gonna say probably not. 4k streaming uses a lot of data compared to 1080p

That is going to mostly depend on your connection – depending on your download speeds and whether or not they can handle the higher ammount of information. Take a look at your download speeds and check and see if they fit within the realm of managing/handling 4k data over the network. You should be able to use Netflix and Prime, but it might not come over in 4k becuase youe connection is too slow. Try hard wiring you Xbox and/or PS4 and they may help… just a little.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.