Familiar Game
Enjoy with Android APP
Download
Menu

Torment-a great way to build patience!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  ArtemisE1985 2 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ArtemisE1985

Torment: Tides of Numenera

Rating: 4.0 – Great

Torment-a great way to build patience!

I am reviewing Torment Tides of Numenera for Xbox One, PS4 and pc too. This game is similar to an old black isle game that was made where there is more success in solving problems then getting into fights. Also, you will most-likely get more experience in talking than in combat which is kind of cool. This is staple of the older 90s and earlier games.

I’ve played the original Planescape Torment on Pc and it was a lot of fun. I decided to give this game a run and found it was pretty good. The game does require patience though as combat is turnbased. However, lucky for the people that read this faq-the developers made it so if you specialize in just about anything other than combat, you should be able to more than make up for the tough guy fighters.

Like any party-based rpg though, you will need the numbers in your party so recruit whoever can take hits and dish them out. The game has a hell of a story too so if you like hearing a rich and solid story you are in luck.

But do not forget, this game is more like Planescape Torment than it will ever be it. Because of that I would say you should try this game out and if you don’t like it then try out the other which was just remastered.

This game is in turnbased combat which I have less experience with. Planescape has real time and is simpler with that regard. This game is trying to beat or bring back games like torment but in reality the original is simply a classic and a 12/10 in my book.

I give this game a 8/10 as it is a solid title of a game concept which is rarely seen on console up until now. Hopefully more will come out on console. If you don’t think its worth the $16 dollars for this game then just think you might buy another game for $40-$60 but you will likely finish it within 8-15 hours. This game will not only hold out for 35 hours but you can start over the game as many times as you want and have a different experience. Think upon that. And if that doesn’t convince you then buy Wasteland 2 or Pillars of Eternity because they are solid titles in the same vein as this.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.