Familiar Game
Enjoy with Android APP
Download
Menu

Nintendo Switch Console – What are some of the games I need to buy?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  BestGamer 3 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

BestGamer
    Participant

Nintendo Switch Console

Question: Nintendo Switch Console – What are some of the games I need to buy?

If you liked Super Mario 64, you’ll LOVE Super Mario Odyssey. Getting Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild is a MUST!!! That game has so much content and is more than worth the price (although, the beginning tutorial part is really boring until you get the glider, so just power through it). STAY AWAY from Skyrim, since official releases have always been buggy and probably always will. Bethesda hasn’t fixed any of the console release bugs and every time I play through that game, getting a broken quest or game-breaking bug is unavoidable, so don’t waste your money and most importantly, don’t waste your time. If you have friends over, getting Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is a blast for a while until you feel a bit drained from all the racing. Give Stardew Valley a chance too, its a lot like animal crossing and has so much to do. Don’t get 1-2 Switch unless you have parties often, because that game is seriously overpriced. Hopefully this helped!

The two best games for the switch in my opinion is Mario Odyssey and Zelda

All of them ☺

Hollow Knight and maybe Rayman Legends for some good platforming, no matter if at home, or on the go. Fortnite, because free. Zelda: BotW, for a nice change of pace on the Zelda formula. And the NES app for some retro fun.

It was a gift. I have no idea what games to buy.

Depends pn your likes!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.