Familiar Game
Enjoy with Android APP
Download
Menu

Nintendo Switch Console – Switch is not responding correctly and cannot be calibrated. How do I fix this?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  BestGamer 2 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

BestGamer
    Participant

Nintendo Switch Console

Question: Nintendo Switch Console – Switch is not responding correctly and cannot be calibrated. How do I fix this?

I had a problem wirh the console also, it didnt turn on, i call customer care, they send some steps to follow and at the end they told me to return it and they replace it for a new one. i suggest you retturn it.

Follow the below steps to reset the controller.
    1.Ensure your console has the latest system update installed.
    2.Update the controller firmware.
    3.Reset the controller by pressing the SYNC Button once, with the Joy-Con detached.
    4.Press any other button to power on the Joy-Con again.
    5.Ensure that nothing is covering the IR motion camera on the right Joy-Con.
    a.If a protective cover is being used with the Joy-Con, remove it temporarily.
    b.Some games such as the Eating Contest within 1-2 Switch specifically require the IR motion camera to play.
    6.Calibrate the motion controls on the Joy-Con.
    7.Verify that the software or application you are using supports motion controls.
    Some games such as Mario Kart 8 Deluxe require the motion controls to be activated manually.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.