Familiar Game
Enjoy with Android APP
Download
Menu

Nintendo Switch Console – Is the console warping still a possible issue?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  BestGamer 3 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

BestGamer
    Participant

Nintendo Switch Console

Question: Nintendo Switch Console – Is the console warping still a possible issue?

Yes, as a matter of fact, I just returned my THIRD warped Switch to Amazon. I have never received any other tablet or cell phone that has been warped out of the box like the Switch was. Very Disappointing. Such a hassle sending back all these Switches only to open a brand new one with the same warping problem. The tablet portion is bowed in such a manner that only two corners touch at a time when face down on a flat surface and it wobbles around. I put a glass screen protector on one of them and it just kept pooping up away from the center of the screen leaving a gap/air bubble. Never had an experience with a brand new device, or in this case, 3 brand new devices this bad. I can almost guarantee it is a direct result of them ramping up the manufacturing process to meet demand.

Possible yes, likely no, at least mine has not had any issues, and the peole who have had warping issues are a very small minority.

I have not found so far.

No, they fixed that a couple months after launch.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.