Familiar Game
Enjoy with Android APP
Download
Menu

A Racer that’ll hold up for years

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  TheWolf27 2 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

TheWolf27

Forza Horizon 3

Rating: 4.5 – Outstanding

A Racer that’ll hold up for years

Forza Horizon 3 was released in the U.S. on Xbox One and PC by Playground games on September 27, 2016. The game was the 9th installment in the Forza franchise and the 3rd in the Horizon series and was hit by universal acclaim when it was first released.

Presentation: 9/10
    Booting up the game will appear the title screen involving backgrounds of the game and a picture of the new Lamborghini Centanario. Pressing A will start you driving the Lamborghini on a tutorial level involving you driving on a road along with multiple other cars from trophy trucks to hypercars. The variety of cars are absurd with over 500 in the game and the challenges getting more and more difficult each passing section. From racing a train to racing a fighter jet the adventure gets more exciting challenge after challenge.

Graphics: 9.5/10
    Probably the best I’ve ever seen on Xbox One and are quite amazing for today’s standards. The graphics have been smoothed out, the polygons are small, and the textures have been placed in the right environments. The game runs at an outstanding 60 framed per second and the frame rate drops are not frequent at all giving you a smooth and perfect driving experience.

Sound quality: 8/10
    The sound quality is amazing beyond belief. The engines sounds make the driving come to life and you will feel like you’re driving a real sports car. Each camera changes the volume of it such as being inside of the vehicle for example makes the roars more pressed while driving outside of it makes it sound loud and crazy. The only complaint I have about it is the engine sounds can be a little out of place.

Gameplay: 10/10
    The gameplay is all in place and organized. Each car uses a class which affects how you drive such as D class cars go slower and can slide through sharp turns while S2 and X classes will go fast and are meant for wider turns and drag races. The tracks have their own type and mode of difficulty. From strictly road tracks, to trail tracks designed for your best Rally car, to off-road cross country, the cars each play better on specific tracks.

Controls: 9.5/10
    One thing I adored about this Racer is the controls. The steering is tight and responsive, and the drifting controls just as well. Your speed depends on how hard you press on the trigger and the steering depends on how wide you move the joystick. Drifting is controlled by pressing A and the gas is used by the right trigger.

Flaws: not a lot
    Almost all amazing games aren’t complete without at least a few flaws. First of all, the upgrade system can be overwhelming since it feels very off balance such as upgrading the engine can only rank it up a few while one tire change will turn an A class into an S1 instantly making it very complex. The engines feel very out of place when you’re testing a new one on such as the fact that a V10 can be applied into a Lotus Espirit V8 which doesn’t make sense to me. Probably the biggest problem is that after years of requests their still isn’t a cops and robbers mode.

Verdict:
    While it still has its flaws, Forza Horizon 3 is a title that will never be forgotten. The experience of driving a car will never be as exciting and real in any racing game than this and will make any simulation fan feel at home here. If their is ever a car you wanna drive, I’m sure this will give you the right experience.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.