Familiar Game
Enjoy with Android APP
Download
Menu

Xbox One X Console – Will it take long to download all the current games I have on my Xbox one S?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  BestGamer 2 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

BestGamer
    Participant

Xbox One X Console

Question: Xbox One X Console – Will it take long to download all the current games I have on my Xbox one S?

Buy it from Microsoft when it breaks they will send you another one. We’re if this one does they just fix it then you have to worry about fedex stealing it from you

Xbox actually have a few way of transferring your games!

You can install to an external hard drive that will simply plug into the new console

Alternatively you can transfer games on your home network, check out the following link for that https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/enable-network-game-transfer-xbox-one

Failing those you can download all your games again (these will show up as ready to install in your game library)

Depending on your connection speed and amount of games, yeah I’d say let it download overnight or while you’re at work. It will take a while

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.