Familiar Game
Enjoy with Android APP
Download
Menu

Xbox One X Console – Is this system worth getting if you don’t have a 4k tv yet? i currently have the original xbox one and have been debating whether or not it’s worth it

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  BestGamer 2 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

BestGamer
    Participant

Xbox One X Console

Question: Xbox One X Console – Is this system worth getting if you don’t have a 4k tv yet? i currently have the original xbox one and have been debating whether or not it’s worth it

I do have a 4k tv but you have to remember not all games are 4k. Even with out a 4k tv I believe it’s worth the price do to loading speed (2x faster) and game play. It’s a powerful console.

I don’t have a 4k but a really nice 1080 monitor and I love it. It’s super fast and looks AMAZING

No really worth getting because you have an Xbox one. Xbox one x true enjoyment when you use 4K tv. HD you won’t notice a difference.

Even without a 4K TV, you can still benefit from faster load times, better framerates, enhanced lighting and effects, and other features.

if you like your graphics stay with what you have, but if you intend to upgrade to 4k in the future and want more out of xbox then go for it…YOUR CHOICE.

This console is worth every penny and i dont have a 4k tv yet and the games looks amazing on my tv…still with out a 4k tv the xbox one x performs very well…i am veey happy with my console…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.