Familiar Game
Enjoy with Android APP
Download
Menu

Xbox One X Console – If I don’t have a 4K tv will I still see better details in picture quality ?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  BestGamer 2 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

BestGamer
    Participant

Xbox One X Console

Question: Xbox One X Console – If I don’t have a 4K tv will I still see better details in picture quality ?

Yes, the 4k is resolution and more information on pixels, but that is not the only innovation about 4k. For example in videogames the speed of downloading images with 4K is better and another example is that in-game (PUBG) with a normal xbox one you don´t see the horizon or buildings that are far away, but with 4k (xbox one X) you can see the horizon and objets far awar and it will render faster.

I’m not sure you’ll see details? If nothing else it’ll make the games run smoother even if you’re blowing stuff up and holding your breath for a head shot. 6 Tera flops is an amazement on its own.

I am not sure what you mean by details, but if you have a good TV that has 1080p it should have good picture quality. I`m using an older Sony 47 inch running 1080p and I have great picture quality

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.