Familiar Game
Enjoy with Android APP
Download
Menu

Xbox One X Console – Do I have to buy any additional al controllers and what do you need to play fortnite?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  BestGamer 2 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

BestGamer
    Participant

Xbox One X Console

Question: Xbox One X Console – Do I have to buy any additional al controllers and what do you need to play fortnite?

No you don’t need any additional controllers. But you will want them for co op and playing "on the couch". I have one of the Tech controllers and its great. Also, rechargeable battery systems are nice.

Fortnight is awesome on the Xbox 1X. What you need to look into is an Xbox gold account, and I also use Xbox Game Pass. Both are subscriptions. Gold is required for internet gaming, downloading games, et. Game Pass provides you with new games every month. I think these are both well worth the subscription cost, and this connected piece is a huge strength for the system. I highly recommend getting both subscriptions. You could always cancel if you don’t like it. But you will.

You don’t need any unless you and a buddy wants to play other than that not really you don’t need another one. Xbox live or the gold version for online play.

You would not need to buy any additional controllers to play Fortnite, but you would need to activate the included trial to Xbox Live Gold as Fortnite is an online multiplayer game.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.