Familiar Game
Enjoy with Android APP
Download
Menu

Xbox One X Console – Can you play games without downloading to xbox and without wifi?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  BestGamer 2 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

BestGamer
    Participant

Xbox One X Console

Question: Xbox One X Console – Can you play games without downloading to xbox and without wifi?

Hard copy games that are purchased for the XBox One X can still be played without wifi, but it’s honestly not really worth spending the money on a system like this if you don’t have a reliable Internet connection. Regular updates for installed games are typically pushed via a network connection, and even the setup of the system is significantly hindered without access. My personal feeling is that you will spend more time being frustrated with what you can’t do.

Negatory, if you didn’t download the game loading screens would be nuts! And yes you can play without internet connection (as long as the game is internet based/multi will be disabled)

I don’t think so, this system for the most part need a internet connection. Most modern games have updates that need to be downloaded before playing game. I don’t think you can do much with any current system with no internet

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.