Familiar Game
Enjoy with Android APP
Download
Menu

Xbox One X Console – Can i watch region a blu rays in germany when i buy the console from the us?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  BestGamer 2 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

BestGamer
    Participant

Xbox One X Console

Question: Xbox One X Console – Can i watch region a blu rays in germany when i buy the console from the us?

The Xbox One console can play Blu-ray discs and DVDs that are sold in the same region as the console. See the following tables for the countries in each disc region. Some Blu-ray discs and DVDs are not region-encoded or are coded to all regions. Region-free Blu-ray discs and DVDs will play on any Xbox One console.

Game discs are not region coded, but Blu-ray and DVD playback is limited to discs encoded for the same region as the console.

Full details on supported regions and formats for Blu-ray and DVD movies on Xbox One consoles can be found at: http://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/apps/watch-bluray-dvd-movies

The Xbox One console can play Blu-ray discs and DVDs that are sold in the same region as the console. Some Blu-ray discs and DVDs are not region-encoded or are coded to all regions. Region-free Blu-ray discs and DVDs will play on any Xbox One console.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.