Familiar Game
Enjoy with Android APP
Download
Menu

Xbox One S Console – when you hook it up will it play are do i have 2 though changes like downloads and codes 2 play it?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  BestGamer 3 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

BestGamer
    Participant

Xbox One S Console

Question: Xbox One S Console – when you hook it up will it play are do i have 2 though changes like downloads and codes 2 play it?

Your question is rather confusing. When you first hook up the brand new Xbox, there will be an update for the console itself, my console came with 3 digital game downloads so you would have to download those too. If you got discs then you would also have to (install) and possibly also (update) those before you play. The reason the games install before you play is to cut down on power usage, and so that the console doesn’t have to read the game 24/7 depending on the games you got, there may or may not be updates, but you will always have to install all games. Might take 15+ mins

You have to use the included codes and download the games as they are not on disk.

When you first set up your console you will need to connect to the internet to update it. Afterwards, you will be able to play your console without updating it but you won’t be able to go online or connect to Xbox Live until the console is updated to the latest version. These updates are always free and will automatically be installed upon starting the console provided it is connected to the internet. You can find out more information about Xbox One system updates here: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/system-update-overview
    In regards to games, many games are available both on disc or digitally. Digital games will need to be downloaded to the console before you can play them and may have additional updates to download. Disc-based games can be installed to the console from the disc, and may also have updates to download.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.