Familiar Game
Enjoy with Android APP
Download
Menu

Xbox One S Console – Is the controller wirlesss

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  BestGamer 3 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

BestGamer
    Participant

Xbox One S Console

Question: Xbox One S Console – Is the controller wirlesss

Yes it is

It is wireless.

Yes, its wireless but requires 2 AA batteries.

Ys the contrller is wirlesss

Yes the controller is wireless but communication/chat is done via wired connection from headset to controller.

Only when it is not plugged in charging. It comes with batteries, sometimes just regular non-chargeable ones, so caution. Cool part is it is yellow, the plug, when charging, and white when charged. You can buy the lithium ion batteries just like regular AA and can charge em, or the battery pack. But, controller is blutooth I believe and is wireless, when not being charged.

On the one I got, yes. The only problem I have had is that I bought a bundle that included a second controller with the rechargeable battery option. I don’t know if it’s the battery or the software but that has been a pain. The Xbox One I got (not the S) works fine. I’m not sure it’s really a improvement over the 360 but since many of the games I like are being released for xBox One only I figured I pretty much HAD to make the switch.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.