Familiar Game
Enjoy with Android APP
Download
Menu

Xbox One S Console – Ihave an xbox 360 with a Live and Gold membership. Can i swap my 500 gb harddrive for the one in the xbox one s system without loss of any advantages

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  BestGamer 3 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

BestGamer
    Participant

Xbox One S Console

Question: Xbox One S Console – Ihave an xbox 360 with a Live and Gold membership. Can i swap my 500 gb harddrive for the one in the xbox one s system without loss of any advantages

You cannot swap a 360 hard drive and a Xbone hard drive. However, I don’t know why you would want to do this in the first place so maybe I don’t understand your question. You can put your account on the Xbox One without any loss. Your membership will carry over. Also, many Xbox 360 games are available to play on the Xbox One now so you could probably play most of your 360 games as well.

When your setting up your console it’ll ask you to sign in . You can download all your games but not all Xbox 360 games are backwards compatible. As for the drive, it won’t fit since the Xbox one drive is internal. They do sell a transfer cable to transfer content from drive to drive. Hope it helps.

Technically you could there videos that show you how but it sounds like all you need to do is backup your data on a external hard drive.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.