Familiar Game
Enjoy with Android APP
Download
Menu

Xbox One S Console – I bought this on prime day will I get 3 game codes because I saw 3 on the picture when I ordered the it?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  BestGamer 3 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

BestGamer
    Participant

Xbox One S Console

Question: Xbox One S Console – I bought this on prime day will I get 3 game codes because I saw 3 on the picture when I ordered the it?

The codes should arrive via your email if you bought the bundle on Prime Day. If you run into any issues with this we recommend contacting Amazon Support.

I think you should. I also bought this on Prime Day and in my invoice it stated "3 Digital Games", so the 3 codes should be emailed to you soon. But based on what others have said, it might take like a day or three to get them.

I did. But the Halo 5 code didn’t work. They gave me a partial though of $20.90 to buy the physical version.

If Amazon provides three images of games, doesn’t mean you probably will get it, always best to read description, Amazon might only allow you to choose one or two, but you might be lucky and yes, Amazon probably offers all three games with purchase.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.