Familiar Game
Enjoy with Android APP
Download
Menu

Xbox One S Console – Does this upscale all games to atleast 1440p and with hdr if so I may just get this and keep my pro if not I might get a one x

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  BestGamer 3 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

BestGamer
    Participant

Xbox One S Console

Question: Xbox One S Console – Does this upscale all games to atleast 1440p and with hdr if so I may just get this and keep my pro if not I might get a one x

It upscales all games to 4k. HDR must be employed by the game to begin with so, no, it can’t add that to a game without it. Also, it’s my understanding the ONE S will always only upscale games to 4k including true 4K games. The One X will let you play 4k games in true 4k and HDR assuming the game employs it.

The Xbox One S will upscale all games to 4k, but doesn’t play games in native 4k. While it is capable of playing games with HDR, games that are not HDR will appear normally. Here is everything you need to know about 4k and HDR on Xbox One S: https://news.xbox.com/2016/08/02/xbox-one-s-4k-hdr/

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.