Familiar Game
Enjoy with Android APP
Download
Menu

Nintendo Switch Console – There seems to be a lot of negative reviews that the console doesn’t work after a few months and it is difficult to get it fixed.Is this worth buying?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  BestGamer 2 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

BestGamer
    Participant

Nintendo Switch Console

Question: Nintendo Switch Console – There seems to be a lot of negative reviews that the console doesn’t work after a few months and it is difficult to get it fixed.Is this worth buying?

The switch is definitely worth the purchase. After having it for about 4 months I noticed occasional lag when the WiFi is bad. This in no way takes away from the quality of the product.

Nintendo’s support is horrendous – and they are unwilling to do anything to fix it when you talk to them. Basically when you have a problem you are just out of the console for several weeks. And yes – I have had and heard of many others having issues with it within a few months. It feels like their quality control is just rock bottom right now. It is good when it works though..

Our great grandson has said nothing about his not working.

My console has never except for joy cons. It has 1 y warranty and they shipped it quickly

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.