Familiar Game
Enjoy with Android APP
Download
Menu

Nintendo Switch Console – Other than the games and a storage case, what else would I need to have them system complete ready to go..it’s for a gift

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  BestGamer 2 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

BestGamer
    Participant

Nintendo Switch Console

Question: Nintendo Switch Console – Other than the games and a storage case, what else would I need to have them system complete ready to go..it’s for a gift

I bought games and a case and it was ready as a gift

Not much the switch itself pretty much has it all. If anything another set of joycons.

A screen protector and get a 128 GB micro (get the Samsung one from Amazon). The reason for the screen protector is to ensure that the screen don’t get scratch and the microsd is great because the system has only 32 GB, and if you download demos or digital games, you will need more memory. Now this is the ultimate gift! Have a wonderful day my friend :-).

Consoles nowadays need decent memory since games are mostly gotten from the download store. It’d be a good idea to get at the minimum a 32gb micro sd. Besides that if the person is used to other consoles then the "pro" controller since it’s just a comfortable traditional controller. Some people don’t find the standard controller very comfortable in its "doggo" form.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.