Familiar Game
Enjoy with Android APP
Download
Menu

Nintendo Switch Console – Ok this will seem dumb, I’m new, how do you connect the Nintendo Switch game and the device you want to use it with?!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  BestGamer 1 year ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

BestGamer
    Participant

Nintendo Switch Console

Question: Nintendo Switch Console – Ok this will seem dumb, I’m new, how do you connect the Nintendo Switch game and the device you want to use it with?!

Sorry but I don’t really know much about this game, i bought it for my son maybe you can google it or look up a video on you tube

So I’m not exactly sure what you’re asking but the question I think you’re getting at is either how do you connect the digital game you bought to the switch which you do it through your switch you go to Nintendo.com and the steps are pretty self explanatory from there or you might be asking how to set the switch up to like say a tv, Which you would open the back slot to the box that came with your switch and hook up an HDMI to the box and the TV and then you’d plug the charger into the other port, and then slide your switch without the controllers (which you remove by holding down the back button and sliding up) into the top middle portion of the box. I’m sorry if this is now what you’re looking for.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.