Familiar Game
Enjoy with Android APP
Download
Menu

Nintendo Switch Console – My switch will be at 1 percent then I turn it off. An hour later without charging, it goes back to 66 percent. Anyone else experiencing this?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  BestGamer 3 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

BestGamer
    Participant

Nintendo Switch Console

Question: Nintendo Switch Console – My switch will be at 1 percent then I turn it off. An hour later without charging, it goes back to 66 percent. Anyone else experiencing this?

Put it to the dock and let it charged the right way

No

How are you charging it? Are you using the Dock or using a USB-C cable to charge it? You need to identify this so others will know how to answer. Also did you update the firmware. Did you do a proper complete shutdown and then restart to see what happens?

No.

Was it properly turned off and left overnight to charge to verify it wasn’t a docking issue where it wasn’t connected correctly? And did you contact Nintendo about the Power issue prior to responding on Amazon? Also one might want to check for firmware/software update to see if that isn’t the cause of it as well.

That is weird. You may want to contact nintendo if it continues to happen. They should replace the defective product.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.