Familiar Game
Enjoy with Android APP
Download
Menu

Nintendo Switch Console – my boyfriend has wanted this for so long, is it worth to buy it off amazon or should i just buy it somewhere more trustworthy?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  BestGamer 2 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

BestGamer
    Participant

Nintendo Switch Console

Question: Nintendo Switch Console – my boyfriend has wanted this for so long, is it worth to buy it off amazon or should i just buy it somewhere more trustworthy?

It worked for me. On the odd occasion where something hasn’t arrived at my door (1-in-200) Amazon has been great about rectifying (refund/reship) it to the point where I prefer buying here as opposed to smaller sellers. If you’re worried about package theft for higher priced items, I’ve had great peace of mind with Amazon lockers.

I have bought all my sons electronics from Amazon and have had NO problems with any of them what so ever. Its a great place to buy it!

Amazon is a very trustworthy source for purchasing a Nintendo Switch.

doesn’t really matter where as long as its a trusted place but yeah since you’re already looking on Amazon then go for it

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.