Familiar Game
Enjoy with Android APP
Download
Menu

Nintendo Switch Console – is nintendo switch cracking because of the materials and hot?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  BestGamer 2 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

BestGamer
    Participant

Nintendo Switch Console

Question: Nintendo Switch Console – is nintendo switch cracking because of the materials and hot?

I live in Brazil, which is quite hot, and my Switch is working perfectly. I have it for over 8 months now.

While I don’t play the Switch for hours on end, I have played for quite a few hours at a time and have not experienced this issue. Unless you are planning to play 24/7, I don’t think you should have a problem.

Nintendo is having quality assurance issues with the ABS+PC plastic used in the system’s shell, combined with the poor cooling performance of the system when inside Nintnedo’s dock. However, keep in mind this is an issue where some systems do not have a correct balance of ABS to PC or vice versa in the ABS+PC composite plastic used. Nintendo adjusted the composition to be more rigid after it was found some systems become bent and warped and eventually cease functioning; this adjustment has lead to quality control issues in the other direction where some systems are too rigid and will crack under heat flux. Bending under heat flux is caused by too much ABS; cracking under heat flux is caused by too much PC. This represents a small portion of Switch systems and you can avoid the problem (even if you have an inflicted system) by keeping your Switch docked in a well-ventilated area and refrain from carrying it inside carry-cases (that will trap heat under the sun or put undue force on the system when carrying it).

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.