Familiar Game
Enjoy with Android APP
Download
Menu

Nintendo Switch Console – For the nintendo swich do i just need the hdmi for the monitor and the power supply and will i get a connection?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  BestGamer 2 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

BestGamer
    Participant

Nintendo Switch Console

Question: Nintendo Switch Console – For the nintendo swich do i just need the hdmi for the monitor and the power supply and will i get a connection?

You need the HDMI to connect to the TV when you’re connecting it to the deck and the power supply to remain powered up unless you do not need to charge the switch. If you’re not connecting to the TV then you do not need the HDMI cable.

Everything you need to hook it up to a TV is included. There are aftermarket adapters that you can use to connect to a TV, but the switch comes with the stand, HDMI cable, and the power supply. The switch can be played as a handheld or in the stand to display on the TV. The switch really is the most innovative console that I have ever seen. I love my switch.

Yes, connect power and HDMI to the base station and you can play on your TV. All are included in the box. The base also charges the system/joycon for handheld play.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.