Familiar Game
Enjoy with Android APP
Download
Menu

Nintendo Switch Console – Does this just come with one handheld device? Can I purchase a second so I can give this console as a joint gift for my son’s?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  BestGamer 2 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

BestGamer
    Participant

Nintendo Switch Console

Question: Nintendo Switch Console – Does this just come with one handheld device? Can I purchase a second so I can give this console as a joint gift for my son’s?

It comes with one screen and two controllers (Joy-Cons) that can be attached to the screen and be played by a single person. However, there are a number of games that can be played by two people with the Joy-Cons detached from the screen, one for each player. So you just need to buy games that support this mode of playing. One great game for this type of gameplay is Super Mario Kart 8 but there are several more. I hope this helps.

Two players can use the detached joy cons or you can purchase a separate controller like the pro controller, which would be better, the joy cons are kinda small.

Yes with one . For one player

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.