Familiar Game
Enjoy with Android APP
Download
Menu

Nintendo Switch Console – Can i download every game? i don’t want to own any dvds. about how many downloaded games can i store on the device?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  BestGamer 2 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

BestGamer
    Participant

Nintendo Switch Console

Question: Nintendo Switch Console – Can i download every game? i don’t want to own any dvds. about how many downloaded games can i store on the device?

Not all games to my knowledge are available in the Nintendo Switch eShop, each physically and downloadable respectively has exclusive software titles. The Nintendo Switch also does not use a disk system for external games, rather it uses game cartridges instead, therefore there are less moving parts in the system. (A cooling fan to my knowledge is the only moving part.)

Not all games are available for digital download. The cartridges are only about 1 inch long and storage cases are available to keep them in. Easy

Yes, you can download the games but you need to buy at least a 64-128gb micro sd card because the internal memory is small.

It depends on what games you want. Nba 2k18 uses all but about 5.8 GB of internal storage space, but others like super Mario Odyssey don’t take very much space. A micro SD card is necessary to have if you want all your games installed and at your finger tips or else you’ll have to keep reinstalling the larger games.

You can probably download most games, but you’ll have to buy a ton of memory cards, and then you can’t sell or give away games, can’t easily use them on a second system, etc.

I’d just buy cartridge games. And it doesn’t use dvds.

Yes. But you would need a SD card of the largest memory capacity.

Not all games to my knowledge are available in the Nintendo Switch eShop, each physically and downloadable respectively has exclusive software titles. The Nintendo Switch also does not use a disk system for external games, rather it uses game cartridges instead, therefore there are less moving parts in the system. (A cooling fan to my knowledge is the only moving part.)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.