Familiar Game
Enjoy with Android APP
Download
Menu

Nintendo Switch Console – buying for a gift should I buy anything else or does everything needed come with this system? Or anything recommend to buy I know I need to buy games.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  BestGamer 2 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

BestGamer
    Participant

Nintendo Switch Console

Question: Nintendo Switch Console – buying for a gift should I buy anything else or does everything needed come with this system? Or anything recommend to buy I know I need to buy games.

Not necessary but I found a carrying case to be nice.

- Sturdy carrying case
    - Armor for handheld mode
    - Screen protector
    - Car charger (type c)
    - Maybe a pro controller, depending on whether they go casual or hardcore
    - Nintendo eshop giftcard
    - Micro SD Memory Card (about 32gb or so, depending on your budget)

It includes everything you need to make it work except games. The docking station, the charger, HDMI cables, one controller, one Switch system. .

This system is complete. Just purchase games of your choice separately.

You need to buy a game everything that you need for the console is there

It comes with everything you need except games. I would personally believe a game should be fitted as well so the recipient can also play with it as soon as it is opened. Mario Kart 8 is a safe bet. If the person will buy games online a 64gb micro SD card would be a nice addition.

As mentioned in other answers, a carrying case would be nice. However a game would be more appreciated I would say.

Everything you need comes with it….. Just buy games if you can find them.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.