1. Find the character named Rosaria, and select "Reallocate Stats." You must not have used all five Respecs.
2. Choose the new stats that you’d like the character to have.
3. Select "Rebirth," this will apply the stats to your character.
4. At this point, STOP. You will be in the same menu where you chose "Reallocate Stats." Wait for the game to save your data. At no point should you exit this menu.
5. Exit the game. Either turn off your system, or go to the system menu and exit the game. Do not exit the menu to close the game by normal means, you must kill the program while the menu is still selected, right after you allocated your stats.
If done correctly, when you start up the game again, your stats will have changed, but the number of times you may choose to reallocate stats will stay the same.